You’re here because you heard of this job or you saw a post on social media. And we’re excited you’re here – because it means you’re interested in joining our team. Here’s what we’re looking for in a Client Services Associate:
This is a part-time position with flexible days and hours.
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy working closely with team members and getting to know clients? Can you manage multiple tasks, switching between administrative and communications as needed?
Client Services Associate
The Client Services Associate is responsible for assisting the Director of Client Services in ongoing client service and communications as well as maintaining the client database. This position also works closely with other team members to ensure the office and administrative functions are working smoothly and efficiently.
- Client Service:
- Assist with meeting preparation; research items as needed.
- Assist with maintaining the client database; create new client contact records as needed; keep records updated throughout the year; enter notes; create and update rules, action sequences and templates in CRM to maximize efficiency and consistency.
- Provide imaging support for non-operational documents; scan and file documents to electronic imaging system.
- Assist in answering incoming calls; route to appropriate staff or assign actions as needed.
- Contact clients on a regular basis through phone calls, emails, letters, etc. to obtain updated information.
- Maintain office calendar; assist in scheduling client and prospective client meetings for advisors and other staff as needed.
- Work with other team members to provide overall administrative support for the firm including:
- Greet clients and visitors.
- Handle and process daily mail: open and distribute; drop off outgoing mail.
- Maintain professional appearance of office common areas including conference room.
- Prepare conference room for client and prospect meetings.
- Manage process for sending cards and gifts to clients (e.g., birthday cards, holiday cards and gifts).
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- 4+ years client service experience; experience in financial planning and/or the securities industry (preferred).
- Advanced level computer skills; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with contact management software (Junxure preferred).
- Ability to learn new technologies and utilize them effectively.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality, error-free work.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, efficient multi-tasker, effective follow-up, deadline focused.
- Energetic, eager to learn, willing to cooperate.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and under direction.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time working on computer.
- Ability to communicate via phone with clients and vendors.
- Constant use of computer, keyboard, scanner, and mouse.
- Frequent use of telephone.
- Regular use of office equipment, including copier, fax, shredder, etc.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to Brian Gosell at email@example.com or fax it to (847) 330-9922. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line or on your cover sheet.